J.F. (Jeroen) De Haas (1959)
Chairman of the Board of Management Eneco Holding N.V.
Jeroen de Haas was appointed chairman of the Board of Management on 1 January 2007. He has been a member of the Board of Management since July 2000 and held the position of vice-chairman since 2006. Since 1996, he was General Manager of the Enercom energy company cooperative, six members of which merged with Eneco in July 2000. Prior to this Mr De Haas was General Manager of RCCIVEV, a unit of Roccade. He studied Dutch Law in Utrecht.
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Movares Group B.V.
- Member of the Supervisory Board Port of Amsterdam
- Member of the Royal Holland Society of Sciences and Humanities
- Member of the Advisory Board Executive MBA in European Utility Management by Jacobs University in Bremen (Germany)
- Member of the Fundraising Board Utrecht University
- Clean Energy Ambassador of WWF
- Associate member of the Council for the Environment and Infrastructure
- Member of the Advisory Board of De Baak